POSITION: FRONT DESK-SALES EXECUTIVE
DEPARTMENT: CUSTOMER SERVICE / PRESTIGE VIP SERVICES
We are looking for an enthusiast individual to assist us drive this arm of the business.
This position would suit an ambitious candidate who is comfortable with managing a varied workload and assuming responsibility and accountability for their area of the business.
Selling to clients face to face, over the telephone or emails and assure that all requests are managed and handled in professional manner and in the benefit of the company. Maintaining existing client’s accounts and ensuring a high level of customer service. To ensure all administration and paperwork is processed efficiently in liaison with in-house accounts department. Ensuring payments and related paperwork are completed effectively. Participate when needed in Group meetings with the senior management in order to plan the growth of the business.This person will be the first point of contact – the face and voice of the Prestige VIP Services. The candidate will be welcoming visitors, taking calls and email requests in the most professional way. Handling all requests for rentals and working closely with the driver’s team and accounts department, for the daily operations, in ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the office operations.
- Manage walk in inquiries from customers at the Prestige VIP Services premises
- Suggest best rental option, package and extra services (car, yacht, chauffeur drive, catering on board etc)
- Prepare the rental agreements for clients and explain the terms and conditions using available tools like (ipad / tv presentation / printing material / digital material/ qr codes)
- Dealing with customer enquiries about the availability and cost of vehicles taking bookings and explaining the terms of rental or leasing agreements, completing paperwork with the customer and taking payments, showing customers their vehicle etc
- This person will be trained at a custom software programme for requests and bookings
- Keeping an eye at Prestige VIP Services website for cars prices / availability / new cars
- Maintain database and agreements of customers, agents and suppliers
- Cooperate with the accounts department and forward in a timely fashion any necessary documents.
- Cooperate closely with the drivers’ team.
- In charge of basic administration tasks
- Market research (know the market: from partners to competitors)
- Maintain the best relation with our agents / hotels / ambassadors
- Manage all matters pertaining to front desk (including any courier arrangements –mail etc.)
- Operate switchboard and direct potential clients to relevant departments
- Welcome at the office any visitors, clients, suppliers etc.
- Ad hoc duties as required and directed by the CEO of Prestige Group
- In charge of the 24/7 telephone line
- Demanding office working hours
- Fluency in English
- Extra languages will be considered an advantage
- Basic knowledge of bookkeeping principles
- Salary according to experience and qualifications
Contact info: email@example.com
Deadline for CV submission: 10th of February 2022